|New Members Last Month With Pictures||3|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q.I didn't receive a confirmation email when I joined hotshoeshots.
- A. The most common reason for confirmations not being received is incorrect entry of the email address in the membership application form. Check to see if the email was intercepted by any email filtering system. Look in your bulk or spam email folder, for detailed instructions Click here. If your email settings are correct, re-apply as a new member, and ensure that your email address is correct.
- Q. Can I upload my shoecum picture into different categories?
- A. Yes, simply use the drop down box 'Pic category' before you upload and the pic will be placed into that category.
- Q. Why has my profile been deleted?
- A. either:
1. Your profile will be deleted if it is not shoe related. Other pics interupt the flow of the site and will be removed. If you receive a message asking you to post an alternative image and you fail to do so, your entire profile may be removed. Please enter into the spirit of the site when posting pics.
2. You have posted an image from another member or one from another site which is copyrighted. Only your own original work is permitted. We will not risk the site by condoning image theft.
- Q. Why has my Premium Membership has been cancelled?
- A. either:
1. If you do not keep 20+ pictures in your profile your membership will revert back to Member status.
2. The membership runs on a countdown timer for a year. If we do not spot it before it runs out simply post in the forum for it to be reset.
- Q. I uploaded a pic and when I view it all I can see is a box with a red cross in it.
- A. .jpg is the image format to post pics. If the pic is not displaying, it is most probably of an unsupported format. If you have a .bmp image that you would really like to post, convert it to .jpg format first. If you are unsure or unable to do so, you can attach it to an email and send it to admin for conversion and upload.
If you have any questions or have problems registering please drop us a line
Members can also find answers to questions or post new questions in the questions forum including help on the Members Menu and options.
Explanation of the rating system can be found in the Ratings explanation forum
The site rules can be found here
Terms of Service